With the aim of continuing to offer excellent service to our clients, we are looking for an account manager with a commercial vision, sensitivity in dealing with clients and the ability to conceptualise and manage digital projects.
At Zorraquino we design and develop for people. We are technologists and humanists. Initiative, curiosity and constant learning are part of our essence. We like to grow and we always have our eyes on the future because we believe that innovation is the key to evolution. We work as a team, we pamper every project we undertake and we pursue excellence in everything we do. Over the years, we have received numerous recognitions and awards. We are driven by the ambition to be better every day.
Discover the values that make up our culture.
Account manager, an outgoing, organised person with a commercial vision for attracting new clients and with initiative like you. If you are responsible, manage client accounts like nobody else and you have that capacity for persuasion that we love, we want you.
- If you have studied Marketing or Communication, have a minimum of two years experience in a similar position and live in Bilbao or the surrounding area, we are looking for you.
- If you like to visit, move around, conquer with your communication skills and have your own driving license and vehicle, sign up.
- If you can speak English and/or any other language and have worked with agile methodologies, you will fit in with us.
- If you have worked in Digital Marketing projects, SEO-SEM, UX-UI, ecommerce, content, emailing, social networks... and you like to keep learning every day, this is the one for you.
- If you love dealing with clients, providing them with the best solutions and being their trusted link, we welcome you.
This is what you will do:
- You will be in charge of all the quality control of the project, following up on timings, detecting obstacles and opportunities, providing solutions, etc.
- You will offer direct support to the client in all phases of the project. You will listen to them and pamper them like nobody else.
- You will prepare and present TOP commercial proposals.
- You will attend and follow up, together with the department managers, all Zorraquino accounts.
- You will move around to make commercial visits and attract new accounts.
We love you with:
- Generosity. Because it is essential to lend a hand when a colleague needs you.
- Strength. You grow in challenges, you don't get frustrated in the face of difficulties and you come up when you need to.
- Versatility. You go out and enter your comfort zone like a Formula 1 racing car and you blend into many different environments as a chameleon.
- Detail. You like to touch perfection and take care of every detail to always offer the best customer experience.
- Curiosity. Restless mind beyond your tasks.
We know that not everything is asking and it is obvious what we all work for, so here is what we offer you:
- A stable position in a company with more than 18 years of experience, consolidated and with projection.
- Full time job.
- Salary according to profile between € 20.000 and € 30.000 gross per year.
- Timetable from 8 to 17 h with one hour for lunch and Friday afternoons free.
- Intensive day from 8 to 15 h in July and August.
- Right in the centre of Bilbao and in excellent surroundings: good atmosphere, good light, best equipment, top quality technology, bookstore to choose from among numerous titles and plenty of marker pens to paint glass and paper walls with post-it.
- You will be dealing with great brands: Kutxabank y Cajasur, Saunier Duval, Euskaltel, Eroski o EITB, among others. We also develop projects for Pernod Ricard, Virgin, Swisscom and other international clients.
- Building new dynamic and inspiring projects.
- Continuous training through our sessions, courses, books, events, training plans...
- Drinks (lots of coffee, Cola Cao, tea, infusions and soft drinks, but also some beer that never goes bad), snacks (we love cookies and gummies) and fruit because, when we want, we are also real fooders.
- Grow, share, learn from everything and everyone, and develop on a professional and human level.
Our proposals are always ambitious and we seek to exceed customer expectations. All this means intense teamwork adapted to the needs of each project, which we face with enthusiasm and willing to give our best. Currently, we have large projects in our hands and if you work with us, you will be an essential part of them.
Shall we talk?
We'd love to tell you all about the projects you'd be involved in, but confidentiality is essential and we can't tell you more here. So if the offer motivates you and you want to be part of our team, we look forward to your application:
- You can fill in the form below.
- Or send us your CV and references or URL to: email@example.com
Send us your details and curriculum vitae using the following form if you want to participate in the selection process.