Full stack developer
At Zorraquino we design and develop for people. We are technologists and humanists. Initiative, curiosity and constant learning are part of our essence. We like to grow and we always have our eyes on the future because we believe that innovation is the key to evolution. We work as a team, we pamper every project we undertake and we pursue excellence in everything we do. Over the years, we have received numerous recognitions and awards. We are driven by the ambition to be better every day.
Discover the values that make up our culture.
Expand our team of programmers with a full-stack developer like you.
- If you have a degree in Technical Computer Engineering or Higher, or a CF of Higher Degree in Application Development, and you live in Bilbao or surroundings, we are looking for you.
- If you care about details, you fit like nobody else the pixels of the designs that you get to your hands and you adapt to different working environments, we love you.
- If you have been working on front end projects for at least 2 years and you also know design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Zeplin or Invision, this is yours.
We'll be delighted if:
- You have experience with CSS preprocessors such as SaSS or Less and, in addition, you control the structure of Bootstrap.
- You have experience with Node.js.
- You have worked with task automation (Grunt, Gulp) and package managers or bundling systems like Bower, Webpack or Yarn.
- You master PHP frameworks like Laravel or Symfony.
- You are familiar with version control software (Git).
- You have knowledge about SEO and web semantics.
- You are familiar with testing tools.
- You work with external APIs.
- You are familiar with cross-browser compatibility.
- You are familiar with agile work methodologies.
- You have criteria and sensitivity to appreciate good design. Your developments are identical or even exceed the original designs.
We fall in love with:
- Soul tech. You are passionate about technology.
- Generosity. Because it is essential to lend a hand when a colleague needs you.
- Strength. You grow in challenges, you don't get frustrated in the face of difficulties and you come up when you need to.
- Versatility. You go out and enter your comfort zone like a Formula 1 racing car and you blend into many different environments as a chameleon.
- Curiosity. Restless mind beyond pure development.
- Fluency in English.
We know that not everything is asking and it is obvious what we all work for, so here is what we offer you:
- A stable position in a company with more than 18 years of experience, consolidated and with projection.
- Full time job.
- Salary according to profile between € 20.000 and € 30.000 gross per year.
- Timetable from 8 to 17 h with one hour for lunch and Friday afternoons free.
- Intensive day from 8 to 15 h in July and August.
- Right in the centre of Bilbao and in excellent surroundings: good atmosphere, good light, best equipment, top quality technology, bookstore to choose from among numerous titles and plenty of marker pens to paint glass and paper walls with post-it.
- You will collaborate with great brands: Kutxabank and Cajasur, Saunier Duval, Euskaltel, Eroski or EITB, among others. We also develop projects for Pernod Ricard, Virgin, Swisscom and other international clients.
- Building new dynamic and inspiring projects.
- Continuous training through our sessions, courses, books, events, training plans...
- Drinks (lots of coffee, Cola Cao, tea, infusions and soft drinks, but also some beer that never goes bad), snacks (we love cookies and gummies) and fruit because, when we want, we are also real fooders.
- Grow, share, learn from everything and everyone, and develop on a professional and human level.
Our proposals are always ambitious and we seek to exceed customer expectations. All this means intense teamwork adapted to the needs of each project, which we face with enthusiasm and willing to give our best. Currently, we have large projects in our hands and if you work with us, you will be an essential part of them.
Shall we talk?
We'd love to tell you all about the projects you'd be part of, but confidentiality is essential and we can't tell you more here. So if the offer motivates you and you want to be part of our team, we are waiting for your application:
- You can fill in the form below.
- Or send us your CV and references or URL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your details and curriculum vitae using the following form if you want to participate in the selection process.