We are looking for experienced digital project managers to join our team and support the planning, team coordination and supervision of tasks in different projects.
At Zorraquino we design and develop for people. We are technologists and humanists. Initiative, curiosity and constant learning are part of our essence. We like to grow and we always have our eyes on the future because we believe that innovation is the key to evolution. We work as a team, we pamper every project we undertake and we pursue excellence in everything we do. Over the years, we have received numerous recognitions and awards. We are driven by the ambition to be better every day.
Discover the values that make up our culture.
Project Manager, an organized, responsible and understanding person with communication skills, initiative and high planning abilities to support the coordination and management of different projects of our clients.
- If you have studies in Marketing or Communication, have experience in digital marketing project management and live in Bilbao or its surroundings, we are looking for you.
- If you are used to working with agile methodologies and have excellent planning and organization skills, sign up.
- If you are able to manage complex projects efficiently and your soft skills (flexibility, anticipation, business vision...) dazzle, we are waiting for you.
- If you like working in a team, are fluent in Basque and/or English, and have good oral and written communication skills, you will win us over.
- If you don't miss one and you are a lynx in supervising, controlling and managing solutions and changes with the team, this is yours.
This is what you will do:
- You will define the scope of the projects in coordination with the team, you will talk to the different teams of our clients to take requirements and you will supervise the workflows.
- Under management supervision, you will define the necessary capabilities for the different projects.
- You will support the management of multidisciplinary teams assigned to each case throughout the project life cycle.
- You will monitor, control and report the development of several projects simultaneously.
- You will identify deviations (planning, times, costs...) and define and apply action plans to correct them.
- You will promote our clients' peace of mind and their growth potential by transmitting Zorraquino's know-how.
We love you with:
- Motivation. Illusion and enthusiasm to carry out the best projects.
- Generosity.Because it is essential to lend a hand when a colleague needs you.
- Strength. You grow in challenges, you don't get frustrated in the face of difficulties and you come up when you need to.
- Versatility. You go out and enter your comfort zone like a Formula 1 racing car and you blend into many different environments as a chameleon.
- Curiosity. Restless mind beyond your tasks.
- Tidiness. You keep everything well written down and you don't miss a beat.
- Detail. You take care of every last detail because you love to exceed expectations.
We know that not everything is asking and it is obvious what we all work for, so here is what we offer you:
- A stable position in a company with more than 18 years of experience, consolidated and with projection.
- Full time job.
- Salary according to profile between € 20.000 and € 30.000 gross per year.
- Timetable from 8 to 17 h with one hour for lunch and Friday afternoons free.
- Intensive day from 8 to 15 h in July and August.
- Right in the centre of Bilbao and in excellent surroundings: good atmosphere, good light, best equipment, top quality technology, bookstore to choose from among numerous titles and plenty of marker pens to paint glass and paper walls with post-it.
- You will be dealing with great brands: Kutxabank y Cajasur, Saunier Duval, Euskaltel, Eroski o EITB, among others. We also develop projects for Pernod Ricard, Virgin, Swisscom and other international clients.
- Building new dynamic and inspiring projects.
- Continuous training through our sessions, courses, books, events, training plans...
- Drinks (lots of coffee, Cola Cao, tea, infusions and soft drinks, but also some beer that never goes bad), snacks (we love cookies and gummies) and fruit because, when we want, we are also real fooders.
- Grow, share, learn from everything and everyone, and develop on a professional and human level.
Our proposals are always ambitious and we seek to exceed customer expectations. All this means intense teamwork adapted to the needs of each project, which we face with enthusiasm and willing to give our best. Currently, we have large projects in our hands and if you work with us, you will be an essential part of them.
Shall we talk?
We'd love to tell you all about the projects you'd be involved in, but confidentiality is essential and we can't tell you more here. So if the offer motivates you and you want to be part of our team, we look forward to your application:
- You can fill in the form below.
- Or send us your CV and references or URL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your details and curriculum vitae using the following form if you want to participate in the selection process.