Senior UX/UI designer
We are seeking someone who is organised, and possess initiative and leadership capabilities to create and implement different design projects.
To be responsible for definition, implementation and supervision of the work undertaken at the department and coordination with the customer and the company management.
- Residence: Bilbao and surroundings.
- Qualifications: Qualification in Graphic Design (or similar), Degree in Fine Arts (Design specialisation).
- Project vision and analytical eye.
- Knowledge and experience in UX/UI.
- User Centered Design (UCD).
- Team leadership and management.
- Cultured in design and tendencies.
- Talent for working on concepts for different supports based on an established strategy.
- Proactivity, synthesis, agility and resolve.
- Minimum demonstrable experience: 4 years in similar post.
Command of the main graphic design programmes and new technologies:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Programming languages: HTML and CSS.
- Strategic and digital marketing.
Presentation of job book or link to you portfolio are essential, any candidate that does not meet this requirement will be automatically rejected.
The responsibilities will be:
- Leading and supervising design projects.
- Defining the graphic concepts and approach to be developed for each project.
- Contextualising, contributing ideas and solving job issues with good judgement.
- Presenting and defending projects and designs to customers.
- Project supervision and sharing with company management.
- Coordination with the rest of the team and areas involved with the project development.
We offer a position of responsibility at an established company and an excellent working environment.
- You can complete the following form.
- Or send us your CV and references or URL to: email@example.com
Send us your details and curriculum vitae using the following form if you want to participate in the selection process.