What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored on the user's terminal (PC/smartphone/tablet/etc.) when they access a web page. There are different types of cookies and with very different purposes. For instance, cookies can be used to remember the selected language, personalise the web, remember your login details, aid navigation, offer personalised advertising, as well as to track your movements on the web and generate usage profiles.
There are different types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily, so that once the user leaves the website, the session cookie is automatically deleted. Permanent cookies are stored on their device and are re-activated as soon as you visit the specific page that created them again. A permanent cookie is stored in the browser's subfolder for the time period established for the file.
Cookies can also be own or third-party cookies. Own cookies have been created by us and we have control over their use and cancellation. Third-party cookies are created by service providers and we have no control over them. Below is a descriptive table containing the cookies used on our website If you have any questions regarding these cookies, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer following the links provided (without prejudice to your right to disable the cookies you deem appropriate).
Who can access the cookies?
Only the entity or company that created them can access the cookies.
What information can a cookie gather?
A cookie can gather very diverse information, including but not limited to, the following are the most common types of information collected:
- User's IP.
- Website of origin.
- Term used in search engines to access the web.
- Websites visited.
- Products selected.
- Content of registration or order forms.
- Session ID.
- Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed and display settings.
This website uses the cookies listed in the following table:
- Required cookies: they are essential for the provision of the services requested by the user. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to receive our content and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to improve the quality of our services by analysing the users' behaviour on our website. For this purpose, we use third party cookies over which we have no control. If you disable these cookies you can continue to receive our services, however it will limit our knowledge of our customers' activity to improve our services.
Third-party cookies used on our website:
|Cookie||Owner||Purpose||Session / Permanent||Required / Optional|
How can I disable cookies?
The user can select the operational cookies or opt to disable them as follows:
- Using your browser settings:
- Chrome, from support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Explorer, from support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, from support.apple.com/kb/ph21411
- Through specific opt-out systems indicated by the owners of the cookies.
- Other third-party tools, available online, allowing users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their disabling.
Please be aware that we can not be held responsible for the content, veracity and compliance of third party privacy policies. Consequently, if you choose to browse our website, allowing third-party cookies, you state that you do so in awareness of this circumstance and release Zorraquino Comunicación, S.L.U. from any liability, either direct or indirect, for any damages, harm or interference in your privacy made by third parties.