1. Who is responsible for the personal data requested?
We inform you that the entity responsible for the personal data requested is: Zorraquino Comunicación, S.L.U. with address at Marqués del Puerto 6, 1º · 48009 Bilbao (hereinafter Zorraquino).
You can contact us at:
- This email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This telephone number: (+34) 94 415 73 79
2. For what purpose will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To attend to your request.
- If you purchase any of our products or services, we will use your personal data to manage and invoice them.
- We will keep your contact information to inform you periodically about any products and services, either our own or of third parties, which we consider may be of interest to you.
- To know your tastes and preferences to improve the quality of our products and services.
- To register your IP address used to browse our website and your consumption habits to manage our marketing actions.
3. How long will my personal data be kept?
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the service or product contracted. Once the service is complete, and/or the warranty on the products purchased has finished, we will keep your data for five years, which is the standard period for the prescription of civil or commercial liabilities. However, you should be aware that these periods of conservation could be extended due to legal modifications or judgement of criminal liability. Once the responsibilities resulting from the contract have prescribed, we will destroy all your personal data.
We would like to keep your contact information permanently to send you periodical information about products and/or services, either our own or of third parties, which we consider may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive commercial information, from us or from third parties, you can object by writing to the following address: email@example.com
4. What data should I provide?
All personal data requested marked with an asterisk is essential to purchase or take out our products and/or services. If you do not provide all of this mandatory data we will not be able to assist you.
5. Will my personal data be disclosed to third parties?
No, your data is not disclosed to third parties.
6. Your rights.
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request its rectification or deletion.
- You can withdraw your consent.
- You can request limitation of its processing.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to the portability of your data.
For more information regarding your rights or how to enforce them, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
8. Quality of the data.
9. Security measures.
Zorraquino has taken the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access of personal data, taking into account the state of technology at all times, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether this comes from human action or the physical or natural environment, however, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable
10. Specific conditions.
You are advised that children and young people under the age of 14 require permission from their parents or guardians to provide personal data on the Zorraquino website.